What's My Business Worth?
If you don't know you should.
Knowing the current value of your company is more than a smart business practice. An accurate statement of current worth should influence almost every significant financial decision throughout your company’s life cycle---not just the decision to sell it.
When it comes to business value, the transportation industry is not like other industries.
AS A BUSINESS OWNER, REGULAR VALUATION HELPS YOU:
- Make sound reinvestments in your business
- Evaluate risk and make strategic decisions
- Avoid decisions that will diminish your company’s worth
- Position your company for a more rewarding business sale experience later
A Tenney Group TransValuation ™ combines objective market data with our specialized industry experience to generate the most accurate, actionable snapshot of your company’s worth.*
Common Reasons for Business Valuation
- Business Sales, Mergers, & Acquisitions
- Strategic Planning
- Partner Buy-Out
- Transferring Ownership to a Son or Daughter
- SBA Financing
- Estate Planning
- Value Enhancement
- Gift Tax/Estate Tax/ESOP
*Tenney Group performs business valuations under the guidelines and Code of Ethics of the American Society of Appraisers, and each valuation is prepared in accordance with the Code of Ethics of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).